*** IMPORTANT ***
READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO MAKING A RESERVATION REQUEST.
• Walk-in and call ahead reservations are also welcomed. It is suggested that you call ahead so we can see if we have space for your party.
• For now, we will be limiting reservation lengths to 1h30m time slots. This is to allow us to see as many familiar faces as possible. Cause we miss y’all!
• Being punctual is EXTREMELY important right now. If you are late, your time slot will still end at the originally scheduled time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your time slot will be forfeited. We cannot seat your table until all members of your party are present.
• If we need to cancel reservations due to weather, we will email all reservations and let them know. If we have to close the patio due to weather, we will accommodate transferring the reservation indoors as space allows.
• Dogs are allowed now again. We only have 3 tables on the patio where they are allowed, so it is allowed based on availability. It must be requested at the time the reservation is made.
• We have temporarily suspended ALL specials such as happy hours (we will resume a happy hour starting Monday, July 13th), industry night and $10 burger and beer. Thank you for understanding that with limited capacity, we simply cannot continue these specials at this time.