*** IMPORTANT ***
READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO MAKING A RESERVATION REQUEST.
• Face masks must be worn to enter the restaurant. They must be worn while not seated at your table (using the restroom, going outside to smoke etc.). While eating and drinking, and 6 feet away from anyone other than your party members, face masks may be temporarily removed. If needed, face masks will be sold at the host stand for $1 each.
• Remember, this is not our rule, but a state executive order. Please continue to work with us to keep our community, and our staff, safe and healthy!
• Walk-in and call ahead reservations are also welcomed. It is suggested that you call ahead so we can make sure we have space for your party.
• Reservations are limited to 6 people per group. We cannot seat more than 6 people per group, even if at separate tables.
• Reservations are limited to 1h30m time slots. This is to allow us to see as many familiar faces as possible. Cause we miss y’all!
• Being punctual is EXTREMELY important right now. If you are late, your time slot will still end at the originally scheduled time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your time slot will be forfeited.