*** IMPORTANT ***
READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO MAKING A RESERVATION REQUEST.
• Face masks must be worn to enter the restaurant. They must be worn while not seated at your table (using the restroom, going outside to smoke etc.). They must be worn when a staff member is at your table. While eating and drinking, and 6 feet away from anyone other than your party members, face masks may be temporarily removed. If needed, disposable face masks will be sold at the host stand for $1 each.
• Walk-in and call ahead reservations are also welcomed. It is suggested that you call ahead so we can see if we have space for your party.
• For now, we will be limiting reservation lengths to 1h30m time slots. This is to allow us to see as many familiar faces as possible. Cause we miss y’all!
• Being punctual is EXTREMELY important right now. If you are late, your time slot will still end at the originally scheduled time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your time slot will be forfeited. We cannot seat your table until all members of your party are present.
• If we have to close the patio due to weather, we will accommodate transferring the reservation indoors as space allows.
• Dogs are allowed now again. We only have 3 tables on the patio where they are allowed, so it is allowed based on availability. It must be requested at the time the reservation is made.
• We have temporarily suspended ALL specials such as industry night and $10 burger and beer (we have started a new happy hour as of Monday, July 13th). Thank you for understanding that with limited capacity, we simply cannot continue these specials at this time.